I have added level in my task in my active sprint, but i can't configure colour with it. Please help me on this.
How I can configure colour into LEVEL[Level added into a task in my active sprint]?
Regards,
Shanjidha
Hello @Shanjidha Akhter ,
I have a few question in order to make your question clearer; firstly which product are you using ? I guess it's Jira ?
And secondly, what is this LEVEL you are talking about ? Is it a custom field ? And if yes, of which type, and which values does it allow ?
And to try and answer your question, you can set colors in your board based on "Requests", which allow you using JQL to fully customize the colors of your cards based on the information you want.
Hi @Shanjidha Akhter
because you tagged your question with security I assume you want to color the cards based on some security level or some other security related information present in your issues, at least.Like Guilhem already advised it is not very clear to me what especially is the intention - so if you could provide a screenshot it would be of help.Like Guilhem explained further you can color the cards cased on JQL, here is the documentation on this in case you want to further read what is possible using this feature:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/
In case the tips were no match please help us by providing a more detailed explanation alongside with some screenshots, if possible.Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.