Hello Peers,
I am importing issues using CSV file via External System Import from one Cloud instance to another. I have to import 700+ issues from an existing project in the old instance to a newly created project in the new instance.
The users from the old instance do not exist in the new instance.
I ran into issues when I tried to run a test import.
I have couple of questions:
1) Is it best to create the users beforehand in the new instance before doing the CSV import or should I let the importer create the users ?
2) While I run the import without creating the users beforehand I get the error:
Cannot create user 5ff26926a9d03XXXXXXXX: Failed to add user
3) In which format should I specify the username for the below 3 fields ?
- Reporter
- Reporter id
- Assignee
- Assignee id
- Creator
- Creator id
4) Is it mandatory to map/import the Reporter id, Assignee id and Creator id ? Or is it enough if I just import Reporter, Assignee and Creator fields.
5) Should I check the Map field value checkbox for usernames or not while configuring the values ?
6) Will the epic links be lost while importing stories from one instance to another ?
Below is the export csv from the old instance that I am using to import.

Please advise.
Thank you!