We have bamboo 5.6 and want to build Xcode apps with it but I can't find the plugin to do so.
It appears that it only is supported for 5.5 or lower. Is that true?
Xcode Plugin
2.1Bamboo Server 5.0 - 5.5.1TestFlight and HockeyApp for deployment projectsDownload
Hello Dan,
As you see it's non supported plugin and you can try to download and install 3.0-beta build from Atlassian Maven repository: https://maven.atlassian.com/service/local/repositories/atlassian-public/content/com/atlassian/bamboo/plugins/xcode/bamboo-xcode-plugin/3.0-beta1/bamboo-xcode-plugin-3.0-beta1.jar
It should be compatible with Bamboo 5.6, but we didn't test it yet.
So How would I go about installing it? Since it is not in the market place, I assume it is old school by dropping it on the server in a specific directory? Do you have a instructions on how to set this up?
Also do you have an Idea when it might get out of beta and be fully supported?
You can upload plugin jar file at Administration > Add-ons. Use "Upload add-on" link.
More details about Add-ons management is here.
We are going to review the state of some unsupported plugins after Bamboo 5.7 delivery and move them to supported/bundled status. You can leave comment at Marketplace with request to add it to supported plugins.
Thank you for the update and the instructions. I have it installed and will be testing it out soon.
Any word on when 5.7 will be coming out?
Coming soon, we are following 3 months cycle: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Bamboo+releases
Thanks for the answer..
How do I get access to that Atlassian maven repo ?
Currently I am getting this
Request is marked as local-only, remote access not allowed from M2Repository(id=atlassian-public)
Try to build it from sources https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/bamboo-xcode/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.