Having a single card for every task can make a single feature turn a trello board into a hectic warzone. That's why checklists are awesome to have sub-tasks. The only problem is, when working on sub-tasks and collaborating around them the only way to do so is to comment in a single stream meaning you have to reference each subtask manually to try to connect your comment to the sub-task which is super time consuming and hectic too (here's an example of a recent comment like this I just posted that made me finally do some research and ask the community for some much needed help.
Most other proj mgmt tools like Asana or Monday have this and so do communications tools like Slack so I have to imagine there is a way to do this in Trello but for the life of me I can't figure one out.
Can anyone point me in the right direction here?
(And if there is no solution, Trello team I beg of you...I love you with all of my heart but can you please build either Whatsapp style checklist threaded 'replies' to keep convos about a specific checklist item in one thread or create checklist/sub-task threading?)