I have written articles and blogs but my team are not able to view it although I have lifted all the restrictions. Please help me.
Hi @[deleted], welcome to the Community!
I'm inclined to think that Chalk is your company's internal name for Confluence, and probably Confluence Server specifically.
If you've got pages that don't show any restrictions but your teammates aren't able to view them, it's likely that the space permissions are locked down to just you. This KB article discusses how space permissions work - but in a nutshell, you'll want to make sure you've got a company or at least team-wide group added with the View permission enabled. To change permissions for a space, choose Space tools > Permissions from the bottom of the sidebar, then choose Edit Permissions to change permission settings.
I hope that gets you on the right path - if you need additional help or I've misunderstood what you need, please let me know.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Thank you Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.