Once I add a Word file to a card, it seems the only way to edit that Word file is to delete it from the card, edit it in Word, and post it again. I want the whole team to be able to edit that document in relation time in Trello like in Google Docs
You can attach the file using a Cloud service like google drive or box or Dropbox.
Or you could move your doc into Google Docs. Take the google doc URL and paste it as the title of a card and you can even edit it right inside trello.
@Jason Sheper even Word docs are cloud ready now through Office365
Thank you for replying. Could the same thing be done with Office 365 and/or OneDrive and if so, how?
OK I just saw Iain's reply now. Thank you both! Iain, is there some setting to be done to the word doc before posting it to Trello that makes it editable for other Office 365 users?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.