Hi,
I made the mistake of upgrading the addon:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/advanced-roadmaps-formerly-portfolio?hosting=datacenter&tab=overviewBut unfortunately my jira version is 7.13.1 and i cant downgrade to older versions because the addon doenst have versions below 3.29.5.
Now i cant use the addon. somebody have an older version?
the version 3.29.2 is compatbile because it was the one that were installed
Hi @Diogo Serrano
You can get the download link from raising support request with Atlassian Team.
Thanks,Pramodh
I'm very confused by what happened here. I deployed a fresh Jira Software Server and there is no method to input a license code with Advanced Roadmaps 8.15.0 / 3.29.5 .
I already submitted a support request to Atlassian, but this seems like a big problem if we need to go thru support just to apply our existing license to the plugin or to download an older version of the plugin.
You have an alternative here!
The data your Roadmaps will be safe in the database, what you need to do is upgrade the existing instance to 8 and above for LTS Version.
Advanced Roadmaps is free for the Server currently!
thank you for the quick response
but I don't have any existing data.
I am deploying a brand new JIRA Software 8.14.0 Server with existing licenses (the licenses were purchased in January 2021).
After installing Advanced Roadmaps 3.29.5, it says I need to install a license for Roadmaps, but clicking the button just takes me to the Manage AddOns page where there isn't an option to input the license key anymore (as the App is now considered an 'Application Component' instead of a 'User-installed' plugin).
To make things worse, I can no longer find a place to download Advanced Roadmaps 3.29.2 or any older versions of the plugin, so I have no path forward.
@Jeffrey Thornsen https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/advanced-roadmaps-formerly-portfolio/version-history
Ah, this is 3.29.5. When I followed the link for 3.29.2 version it took me here. Perhaps opening a support ticket with Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.