Welcome Everyone!

With the Atlassian Team Tour Government Symposium happening early next week, and the Team 2021 event just around the corner.
I thought this was the perfect time to ask if virtual-only conferences has you excited to attend of if you are put off by the idea.
I know a number of people who feel that you don't get the same experience in virtual of being able to connect with other like-minded individuals, as you do when you are actually there.
On the flip side, I also know a number of people that are extremely excited for virtual events. They wouldn't have been able to travel to a physical location, and this give them the opportunity to experience something they might not have otherwise.
Personally, I can understand both sides. I was at the 2019 Atlassian Summit and words can't describe how awesome that experience was. At the same time, I will be checking out BlizzConline this year which I never would have been able to do if it weren't virtual.
Where do you sit on this topic? Tell me below in the comments and have a great rest of the week!