Hello, is it possible to add custom fields when specific labels are added to a card?
Thank You!
Matt
You could set up a Butler rule to do this. Check out https://help.trello.com/article/1198-an-intro-to-butler
@Matt Geerdes you can set custom field values when a label is added to a card, but AFAIK you can't create custom fields with Butler. Also, whenever you add custom fields they're added for the entire board, not just one card. Can you elaborate a bit more on what you're tryingn to achieve?
Hello lain, I'd like to add specific custom fields when the label TOOLS is added to a card.
@Matt Geerdes do you mean that the custom field doesn't currently exist on the card and you want to add that field, or that the field exists on the card and you want to set the value to something?
lain, I have 10 custom fields created that appear on all cards however I don't use all the custom fields for every card created. I'd like to add or delete custom fields based on the label added to each card.
@Matt Geerdes custom fields are added to a board, not a card, so the same set of fields exist for every card on a board. You can set values on the fields when a label is added, and the field will only show on the front of the card if a value is set, but you can't edit which fields exist at the card level.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.