Hey guys 
We're using Adobe CQ as our CMS system, and have a lot of customizing (internal and external).
In order to make building and deploying easier, we'd like to use Bamboo for our Release Management (and it looks great so far
).
I've created a project containing 2 stages for test and production (each of it contains 2 tasks SVN checkout and Maven which builds & deploys the code).
We have to build & check out the code 3 times, because we have 3 servers to be deployed (Maven directly uploads the newly builded code to the CQ server). Is there a way to check the code out only once, and then just build it 3 times with maven?
One other thing which I'm not quite sure of how it works: Does Bamboo cache the version of the SVN from when it started. For example:
Imagine that I submitted changes to the code, and then executed the test stage in Bamboo (which builds the code and deploys it to the 3 servers). At this point I would start testing my changes in the browser. In the meanwhile, my colleague makes some changes at another part of the code, and starts a new test stage build. What happens when I successfully tested my changes and would now like to deploy it into production (using the production stage in Bamboo). Will the changes of my colleague also deploy to the production or can I be sure that only my changes will find their way to production?
I hope I could describe my problem as good as possible. If you have trouble understanding what I'm trying to say, please tell me, I'll try to formulate more clearly.