I'm setting up an 'email to board' functionality from my company's CRM (DealCloud) to Trello. We have a form in our CRM that someone fills out when they want a project completed, and once they've completed it a CRM system generated email is automatically sent off to Trello, which creates a card and then the team responsible for completing it takes it from there.
My question is this - right now I have to tie that 'email to board' setting to a particular user on the board (me right now), but I'd like to make it a little clearer that these projects are coming from our CRM, not just me. Is it possible to generate an email to board address which can be tied back to our CRM somehow instead of me? I suppose I could add a whole new user to Trello called "CRM support" or something and use that user's email to board (but I'm loth to do that since I'm on the paid plan and I'm cheap - don't want to pay for another license - ha). Thoughts?