Hi, Please see our blog TWN Atlassian blog .
And please let me know how can I improve it?
Thanks a lot,
Ieva Longa
Trinidad Wiseman (Estonia, Tallinn)
Hi Ieva!I took a look — it looks like you're covering a lot of the topics I imagine are important to Atlassian users right now! I think you're selecting really good things to write about. What's your goal? If you want to increase organic traffic to these pages, it looks like you could do some work to identify keywords and target those in your content. For example, you have a blog titled "How to successfully migrate to Atlassian Cloud?" and if you removed the word "successfully", it'd be a better keyword for search engines. I don't want to get into SEO a ton, but that could be a place to start.If your goal is to get more people to reach out to your company from a blog post, maybe you could work with the design team to add buttons or a "contact us" form? Hope this helps!
Thank you very much! Very good ideas! I really appreciate it!
Best to you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.