Hello,
I have setup Crowd, and have integrated this with Stash. I will be deploying and integrating Crowd with the other apps in the Atlassian Suite as well (Crucible, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, a few custom apps, etc). Crowd will be used for SSO, 2FA, and to simplify managing users across the suite of apps.
I think it is relatively clear how to setup users/groups/permissions for the regular users.. I am planning on a Directory for all company users, and groups to delegate permissions for authenticating with each app.
Here is where I get less certain, and where I would appreciate insights from your experience: What is a recommended setup for managing administrative access to each of these apps?
1) Should I ensure a Super Admin User exists in each app's Internal User Directory, and use this to configure the app if Crowd is unavailable?
2) How would I delegate administrative permissions (over each app, not Crowd) to Users in the Crowd User Directory?
Thanks!