I have scan a QR by the Microsoft/Google Authenticator. But enter the code from the app is not right. I can use Authy to set up 2FA successfully. Who can use Microsoft/Google Authenticator setup 2FA successfully? thanks.
Hi @[deleted],
I support you used the next one:
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/enforce-two-step-verification/
So we just exclude from 2fa on admin.atlassian.com, then Google authenticator can do own job
Hey @[deleted]- what issue are you seeing when you try to use Google Authenticator to set up 2FA? I was able to successfully set up 2FA using it.
Hi all,
we also have problems with MS Authenticator. Many colleagues use it for many other MFA so it is highly welcomned if MS Authenticator will also work for Atlassian.
In fact scanning the QR code generates a digit to activate MFA. Giving that digit, Atlassian software replies tht the digit is wrong.
I did add the user + password to my iPhone password database (inside "settings").There I added the qr-code and the phone shows me a 6-digit code which works very good for me.
But the question still is "Can not Setup 2FA with Microsoft Authenticator"
Is there any solution for Microsoft Authenticator???
The question still is "Can not Setup 2FA with Microsoft Authenticator"
any solution for Microsoft Authenticator???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.