HAPPY VALENTINE'S YOU CRAZY LOVE BIRDS! 💖🦢
Yesterday was the most romantic day of the year... but it's not always so popular. Some people love it and celebrate it to the max. Others detest it and really wish it did not exist.
Love it or hate it, it is well and truly a part of life. It is here to stay!

Ever the romantic! I wrote a song... 🎶💘
I don't shell out massive amounts of money, I do buy the missus a nice small gift and give her a card, but I am not a totally-all-out-die-hard romantic when it comes to Valentine's... it's a fun celebration, but I don't spend all my time investing in it. Case in point, yesterday we did a load of DIY and hung out with the kids. More a case of Family QT than Romantic gestures and activities.
That said, this I have been following this amazing guy on Instagram who is just a sublime guitarist and about a month ago we decided to collab on one of his pieces. Complete coincidence, but it turned to be a love song and we finished it a week ago. To be extra corny, we released it via Instagram on Valentine's day and I dedicated it to my wife. LOLz. So much for not being a die-hard fan of Valentine's Day! Ha ha 😅😂
You can have a listen to it HERE -> Softly Forever

Love it or hate... what did you do yesterday? 💞💔
Do you love Valentine's? Or do you hate it? Either is fine of course, each to their own...!
What did you get up to yesterday? Was it full-on all-out celebrations? Or was it the complete opposite?
Tell us in this more romantic (or not...) edition of Miscellaneous Monday!
