I don't like the whole "applied everywhere" model that Trello seems to use.
I'd like to say, for a development project, have one list for bugs, and color-code the bugs based on severity - so, red would be "Severe". But then, on another list, which will never contain any bug cards, perhaps an "in-progress" dev list, I'd like to have the red-colored Label perhaps represent "Not in progress" or something like that.
The problem with Trello is that if you're simply trying to add a label to a card, if you have too many cards, things get cluttered very fast when trying to apply labels. I know I'm never going to have "Severe" as a label outside of the bugs list - so why do I have to look at them when labelling a different list? It can get pretty confusing.
If I could just keep certain labels as *only* showing up when labelling certain lists, it would be much more organized.
Might have explained it kinda weirdly hope y'all understand what I mean by that.