I'm a free user of Trello, as is every member of my team.
I've just set up a team board and set up various Butler rules, calendar commands, due date commands and card buttons.
None of the rules, calendar commands or due date commands are working for the other members of my team when they are on a board.
I've added the rules, calendar commands and due date commands to the command library and set them to be shared, but they aren't showing up for my team members either.
I've tried getting them to log in and log out, but it's not made any difference.
I have noticed that I have run out of my 50 commands usage for the week on my account, but having tested this issue out by setting up a board on a team members site and then seeing if the rules work from a third team members usage of that board, I am hitting the same issue.
Can anyone shed any light?
Thanks, Luci