Hi there folks!
I have a case that I could use some support:
I need to archive cards that are in a "Done" column for 4 weeks. I thought it was going to be an easy case but I'm missing something...
It doesn't mean that we want to clean the "Done" column each 4 weeks, what we want is that when each single card is moved to this column, it will stay there for 4 weeks before archiving automatically, so each card has its independent "timer".
I try handling it by setting a Due Date +4 week when a card is moved to Done column and then set a rule that automatically archive cards on due date. Is close, but it doesn't work: because then this means that other cards in the rest on the board that happen to have due dates might get archived if the due date arrives...
Is there a way to combine both conditions with the butler? Or other way i'm missing?
Kind regads,
Andrés