Hello Trello Community -
The org I'm at currently uses Asana (which I dislike). I've preferred Trello for a while - at least from what I've experienced with it. One of the things we use Asana for is annual planning. See the screen shot attached for an example of what I mean. In the 2021 development/fundraising plan shown, which isn't completely populated yet, there's a column for outcomes, for status, for strategic priority, for assignee, and for due date (and keep in mind this plan is for a team, rather than an individual work plan - the idea is that this team workplan informs the individual ones). And, for nearly all the sub-objectives (e.g., 1.1.3 is a sub-objective as opposed to its parent, 1.1), there are also subtasks (not shown in the screen shot).
I love the much more visual interface of Trello, and I'd love to accomplish this same thing with it. But, how would I do that? Trello seems a bit more set up for planning individual projects? But I might be wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Aaron