Hi there,
I'm relatively new to Trello, so this is a really basic question. I have a couple of shared boards but I mainly use Trello to manage my own projects. I'd like Trello to show me what I have to do over the coming few days, in a nice readable format. It feels at the moment as though things are very easy to miss, buried in boards etc.
I'm aware of the 'Cards' view, but it seems a little like an afterthought (it's not on the main menu for example). Which leads me to think there might be a better way? The 'Home' view just feels like a mess of 'too much information' (I don't really need to know that I subscribed myself to a card, what I need to know is that I have to send a form back to X by close of play today.
I hope I've explained correctly. As I said I'm relatively new to Trello so it's probably user-error. Thanks for any tips!