Does anyone know the correct method of updating the member for a checkitem on a card? The Trello REST API docucmentation doesn't yet describe how to do this.
I've tried doing a PUT request to the correct endpoint for the checklist, like this:
https://api.trello.com/1/cards/{id}/checkItem/{idCheckItem}?due={yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.000Z}&idMember={idMember}&key={key}&token={token}The due date is correctly set, but the member never gets set and the REST API reports no errors.
If I do a GET request to see what the current field values are for that checkitem, the JSON response is:
{
"idChecklist": "5fb5af30a002b753bdfa5755",
"state": "incomplete",
"id": "5fb5af96581f6180fb36d8a2",
"name": "The checkitem name",
"nameData": null,
"pos": 101034,
"due": "2021-02-12T07:00:00.000Z",
"idMember": null
}
If then I manually set the member using the web interface, then send that GET request again for the same checkitem, I can see the member is now set:
{
"idChecklist": "5fb5af30a002b753bdfa5755",
"state": "incomplete",
"id": "5fb5af96581f6180fb36d8a2",
"name": "The checkitem name",
"nameData": null,
"pos": 101034,
"due": "2021-02-12T07:00:00.000Z",
"idMember": 5f67d7cdb2916e4b3f4fcc7e
}