select
*
from
USERS
where
ID=1 from
the <a href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Restoring+passwords+to+recover+admin+users#Restoringpasswordstorecoveradminusers-external" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">reset admin account instructions</a>
How is it not working? What is the result of running the query?
... Physical database connection acquired for: neen-db-008 08:31:01 [SELECT - 0 row(s), 0.000 secs] [Error Code: 208, SQL State: S0002] Invalid object name 'USERS'.... 1 statement(s) executed, 0 row(s) affected, exec/fetch time: 0.000/0.000 sec [0 successful, 0 warnings, 1 errors]
Hi, from the error logs, it looks like you are using SQL Server? Can you provide more information? Perhaps you are not referencing the database/schema name when running the query? Do you know what the name of the schema is?
Maybe try dbo.USERS?
Yes, I am using SQL Server 2008. I have the Bamboo database selected within DBvisualizer. I see the same error no matter which schema I have selected.
Can you please check if the user doing the query has permission? Can you actually see the USERS table from the visualizer? Perhaps it's in lowercase?
I do not see a USERS table. The closest thing is dbo.users
Not really an answer, but I've decided to reinstall Bamboo from scratch. Issue closed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.