What did you use to build community.atlassian.com? Is it a product an Atlassian customer can use in our own orgs?
Orignally, it was an ad-hoc collection of mailing lists and splintered forums, with little direct Atlassian involvement, then Atlassian decided to try to draw it together by hosting Jive forums for it. These were outgrown, so they moved to a system based on OSQA, where it became "Answers". This then moved on to a Confluence + Questions system, but this was relaunched as "Community", built on Khoros (although it was called Lithium at that time)
Thanks Nic. I've seen a number of folks ask about this, because in a lot of ways, the community board would make a much better collaborative internal space/intranet than what seems to be available now.
I'm wondering if Atlassian has ever thought about building/buying something like this. It would save us a lot of time.
Questions for Confluence is quite good for this sort of thing. I preferred it to Khoros, although Khoros is catching up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.