Hello!
I am trying to log in to my trello account on my iPhone 6s. To be clear, I have reset my password already just to be sure I was using the correct password. I also have an Atlassian account that I use Trello through.
When I try to log in, this is what happens:
1 - open app on iPhone
2 - click "log in"
3 - prompts my email, I click large green log in button
4 - pop up saying "'Trello' Wants to Use 'atlassian.com' to Sign In. This allows the app and website to share information about you." I click continue.
5 - browser opens. Says "Log in to continue to: Trello"
6 - I put correct email, click continue.
7 - I put correct password, click log in.
8 - Browser page goes white with text "Please wait..."
9 - LOOPS RIGHT BACK TO #5.
I saw on a Trello support page that I need to make sure that I allow cookies on my Safari browser. I have done this and it still does not work. Please help. Thank you!