Hello, Atlassian Community!Â
I wanted to give you a heads up on a new episode of How I Built This with Guy Raz - all about Atlassian!
In the episode, you'll hear from Atlassian founders Mike and Scott about how an email and a deep desire to never wear suits led to the Atlassian we know and love today. (With a whole lot in between, of course).Â
Give it a listen, and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Noticed our favorite kanban tool Trello is pictured here. I wonder what Mike and Scott used to build Atlassian and/or their initial products? Unless they time-travelled and used Trello.
@Dave LIAO : Jira Jr. obviously... 😉
Listening to the podcast - just learned about the early Atlassian Support System, and how the founders didn't realize it had an un-ideal acronym until a year later. 💙 Also love that support.atlassian is also referred to by that name in its support article.
"The first rule of Atlassian Support System: never use the acronym for Atlassian Support System."
@Darryl Lee - I guess it's an unwritten rule, I don't want to assume otherwise 😜
@Dave LIAOÂ ah come'on! spoiler alert! ;-)
I was so excited to see this podcast pop up in my queue!
The personality, the culture, the mindset and the approach to solution (s). Great podcast.
great story about two guys who got the willingness, dreams, and persistence to build and keep trying. I think what got me was the statement about pursuing the ideas and sacrifices the money. What counts most in life are non-material things.Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.