I am totally new to bamboo. I created a plan and linked it to stash, it build successfully my project. Then in VisualStudio I added a new project to the solution file of type UnitTest and wrote couple of simple tests to cover my code and business logic. I build my changes and it run fine, commit everything to stash and my project failed to build the solution:
Error Log
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Csc.exe /noconfig
/nowarn:1701,1702 /nostdlib+ /errorreport:prompt /warn:4
/define:DEBUG;TRACE /highentropyva+
/reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll
/reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll
/reference:C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll
/debug+ /debug:full /filealign:512 /optimize-
/out:obj\Debug\UnitTestGUI.dll /subsystemversion:6.00 /target:library
/utf8output UnitTest1.cs Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs
"C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\1\.NETFramework,Version=v4.5.AssemblyAttributes.cs"
UnitTest1.cs(2,17): error CS0234: The type or namespace
name 'VisualStudio' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you
missing an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
UnitTest1.cs(9,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace
name 'TestMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
UnitTest1.cs(9,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace
name 'TestMethodAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
UnitTest1.cs(6,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace
name 'TestClass' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
UnitTest1.cs(6,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace
name 'TestClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
(CoreCompile target) ->
UnitTest1.cs(2,17): error CS0234: The type or
namespace name 'VisualStudio' does not exist in the namespace
'Microsoft' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
UnitTest1.cs(9,10): error CS0246: The type or
namespace name 'TestMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
UnitTest1.cs(9,10): error CS0246: The type or
namespace name 'TestMethodAttribute' could not be found (are you missing
a using directive or an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
UnitTest1.cs(6,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace
name 'TestClass' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]
UnitTest1.cs(6,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace
name 'TestClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)
[C:\Users\Administrator\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\GUI-DEV-JOB1\UnitTestGUI\UnitTestGUI.csproj]I am not sure whats wrong? Is Bamboo not capable of having multiple projects in one solution file?
Am i doing something wrong? Or did I forget a step?
I am currently using MSBuild as builder. Do i have to install and use Visual Studio to build the plan?