This is regarding my login problem to Trello; I had an old mobile where I had installed the Google Authenticator App to login to Trello. However, a year later I purchased a new mobile and Trello did not ask for Two Factor Authentication Code until recently. When I entered the authentication code from the Google app it didn't work either I used the backup codes of 16 digits while the code key which is asked for is only 6 digits. I have tried to change my password a few times but I am still having the same issue.I need your support in this matter, I am using the same email address please reply back to me at your earliest.Best Regards,Mazen
Hi Mazen,
As this is information specific to your account, I'll move this conversation over to a ticket. I see you've already written one in, so I'll be happy to answer you there.
Thanks,
Ryan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.