I've put together a new board for the purpose of CRM with our course membership site -- However, I've run into a possible limitation I didn't anticipate and I'd really appreciate any advice on how to better systemise / approach the setup as we continue to scale.
One piece of the overall process is to better track course enrolment and support the member. This means when a user has enrolled in a course or completed a course on the website, the trello card is ladled accordingly with the help of zapier.
There is however a rising number of registered members (close to hitting 1000). And considering 1 person is 1 card, I fear things will get very messy and slow down.
I recently read some great advice to keep your CRM board to represent active opportunities rather than being a complete database of all contacts.
So although what I have setup might all continue to work okay, I'm posting here in terms of contingency planning to effectively improve the flow for the long term as things scale.
The only soloution so far that I can think of is to 'archive' all current subscribed members in the trello board - for the reason that this would make a large portion of cards hidden / not visible.
The main problem with that soloution is that If I archive cards, then Zapier is unable to impact those archived cards. For example zapier is set to label members who subscribe / unsubscribe and also label members who enrol / complete courses, but if the card is in trello archive then it won't be effective.
So I'm not very sure now that this 'archive' idea will work after all, and thus I would appreciate any suggestions and opinions on what you think would be the best way still be able to label cards with zapier (subscriptions, course enrolments etc) but without having a full list of visible cards.
Thank you in advance.