I have found out how I can add weeks etc. through this page (https://help.trello.com/article/1157-variables) but now I have this problem;This card is made every first day of the month. On that month we host a weekly convoy every Monday so I would like to the "Prime Weekly - DATE" to be changed by the real date of that month. Is there a variable that I can use to do this, so it changes it with the Mondays of that month?https://imgur.com/a/JvoPsfm
Hi Algoet,
Those variables are available to use in Butler rules. One way that you could set this up is with a Butler calendar rule which creates a new card for you each week. In the title, you could then include the variable {date} which would automatically add the date on the day that the card is created.
Would this be an option for you?
Ryan
That could be an option, thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.