Is there a way on Trello to get a full view of my team's tasks across all boards/lists/cards? So that I can quickly see what the due outs for everyone are for the week? Thanks!
Hi @Kary Glawe
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can create a master board and keep track of all other boards on a single board
Please have a look at these articles
https://blog.trello.com/trello-master-board-unito
https://blog.trello.com/multi-board-workflows-trello-butler
Yes there is. It’s called the Team Table View: https://help.trello.com/article/1235-team-table-view
Thanks for the reply. It's still a bit more manual than what I was looking for based on some of the other softwares that we are using, but it's good to see that the views are something being worked on. Ideally I'd love to be able to pick one team member and see all their cards automatically with one click, but I'll look into this. Thanks!
Thank you, these are a bit more manual than I was looking for, but I appreciate the suggestions. I'll keep them in mind.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.