Hi,I have a use case where I need to set about 20 custom fields when creating trello cards via REST API. I checked the API docs but there is no mention of setting custom fields in bulk. I dont want to set value of fields one by one.I know that setting values in bulk is possible because this is implemented in create card action of zapier app - https://zapier.com/apps/trello/integrationsPlease advise me how to do it.
@Anand Kashyap there is no way to do it in bulk, the Zapier action is probably just looping through and doing it one by one.
thats strange - this way the trello API limit would be exhausted pretty fast
@Anand Kashyap the api limits in Trello are all rate limits, as such it might take time but as long as you space out your api calls it will still finish. The thing that has limits on number of command runs is Butler.
thanksshould I send parallel requests for setting values or sequential so that rate limits are kept under control? and if sequential what could be a safe time gap between two requests?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.