Hello,
So, I have two accounts. This one I’m posting is my personal one ( @raphaeldl ), created with normal email/pass. I also have another account created through Google Sign-up provider, which was made with the email of the company I worked for.
The thing is, I left the company this January, and of course, the business email is now deactivated and I can’t access anymore, meaning I can’t access Trello with it.
It wasn’t a problem at first but since I made the username be nearly the same ( https://trello.com/raphaelddl for this one, https://trello.com/raphaelddl1 for the business one), now when I’m being added to a few boards, people seem to be discovering my business one first than my personal, so I can see my business user added to the cards instead of my personal.
I read the FAQ and seems I need to go to account settings which will have a delete option, but of course, I can’t because I can’t sign-in no more.
How can I delete this account tied to the business email that I don’t work for the company so stops people from tagging the wrong username?
Thank you very much for any insight