Hi,
I would like to use Sourcetree, but I have to use .Net Framework 4.0 on my labtop.
The latest version 3.4.2 needs to install .Net Framework 4.7+.
Could you please let me know which version with using .Net Framework 4.0?
Best Regards,
James
Hi @Insu Jeong ,
Welcome to the community!
Please follow this guide and clean install the software
https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-sourcetree/install-and-set-up-sourcetree-847359043.html
and upgrade the .Net Framework to .Net Framework 4.7+.
Hi Soumyadeep Mandal,
Thank you for your reply.
My question is about using Sourcetree with .Net Framework 4.0.
Because I have to .Net Framework 4.0 for test or something.
Could you please let me know which Sourcetree version with using .Net Framework 4.0?
(For example, Sourcetree 3.2.6 is able to use with .Net Framework 4.3, Sourcetree x.x.x is able to use with .Net Framework 4.0.)
The sourcetree version supports .net framework 4.0 is not supported by Atlassian.
In this case, you can ask Atlassian support
I register new one as below.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Sourcetree-installation-version-with-Net-Framework-4-0/qaq-p/1606059#M121996
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.