Hello Everyone!

Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday. Yesterday was Groundhog Day. For anyone not familiar with this celebration. It involves watching to see if a groundhog sees it's shadow to determine if spring is around the corner or if we are in for a longer winter. This was also made more famous by the 1993 movie staring Bill Murray by the same name where a news reporter keeps repeating the same day over and over again.
When we were all forced into lockdown almost a year ago. A phrase that starting being used regularly was "Blursday" (I used this myself).
My question for everyone this week, given your current daily routine, how many instances of the same day would happen before you realized you were stuck in a repeat loop?
Personally, I have enough activities happening each day (all virtual) from playing online games on twitch, running through a virtual D&D campaign with friends or watching shows together on Disney+ group watch. I feel like I would be suspicious during the first repeat, and I would definitely know something was wrong by the second.
I'd love to hear in the comments how many times you would be stuck in the loop.
Have a great rest of the week!