Hello friends,
I am trying to modify a butler command that currently renames a list that auto generates a name based on a date that falls Monday - Friday. I am currently using:
{previousworkingday_weekdayname} {previousworkingday_dateshort}
I need to modify it to do it for the whole week and not just the work week but I need help as I am still trying to increase my skills.
See below for reference:
every weekday at 1:00 am, rename list "Done Today 🎉" to "{previousworkingday_weekdayname} {previousworkingday_dateshort}", create a unique list named "Done Today 🎉" in position 4, create a unique list named "To Do Today", copy all the cards in list "Daily Tasks" to list "To Do Today", sort the cards in list "To Do Today" by label pink "Urgent", red "Must", orange "Should", green "Could" ascending, and move each card in list "Backlog" due in less than 3 days to list "To Do Today"
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
-Donnie