Hi everyone,
My Trello account was created using a GMAIL email address (using a Google sign on via Atlassian), however whenever one of my partners tries to invite me to a board, the email is directed to another email address I use (HOTMAIL). Everything I do in Trello is done using the Google/GMAIL sign in.
My account was set up using GMAIL at the Atlassian level. It also seems that I have a HOTMAIL account set up at the Atlassian level as well. I have followed instructions and went into Atlassian and removed the HOTMAIL address (I honestly have no idea how a HOTMAIL logon it was created in the first place?) however emails and board invites sent from my partners continue to go to my Hotmail and I am unable to join any baords.
How do I ensure only my GMAIL email is used and ensure I can connect to my partners boards?
Any help is appreciated.
Vince