Dear Atlassian Community,
I got one question about the payment in Trello.
For better understanding I recorded a short Loomvideo with sound:
https://www.loom.com/share/2d32fca686f544599ee35daa9a71b59f
Please let me know what is the right answer here.
Thank you for your time and for your help
Could you ask the question here instead of pointing us at videos that don't work?
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Hello Nic,
Thank you for your quick answer. I am happy to ask the question here again.
My question:In the Trello price list I saw that the monthly or annual fee is set according to the number of members. Are the monthly or annual costs really only calculated based on the members or is it possible that the fee is still calculated based on the boards and groups?
Thank you for your help.
The fee is calculated purely on the numbers of users and the tier (business class or enterprise)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.