I have a board that generates "issue" cards from a form fill, these cards then work through a route cause analysis flow and are eventually archived. 30 cards a day are generated on average.
I have a second board that contains a card for each phyical asset that the previous board is raising an "issue" with. There are over 300 individual assets. these cards contain reference materials such as setup configurations, manuals, fault finding flowcharts etc.
The "issue" cards end up with an automatically generated title such as:
"Case-892Line 3 Senzani Cartoner 1 -L3-SIC-01 by Stuart"
"L3-SIC-01" is a unique identifier and also uniquly features in the title of the asset card on the other board, which in this case would be:
"Line 3 Senzani Cartoner 1 L3-SIC-01"
I want to automatically link the cards, noting that everything in bold will be variable in each card created for asset "Line 3 Senzani Cartoner 1 L3-SIC-01"
Case-892Line 3 Senzani Cartoner 1 -L3-SIC-01 by Stuart