Hi! I'm Liron, product manager on Jira Service Management. Wanted to introduce myself and see what this group is about, and whether I could be of any help here!
Let me know!
Cheers
Liron
Hi @Liron ,
Welcome! I do have a few questions for a JSM PM, I hope you can help-out:
Maybe you can shed some light.
Cheers,
Rudy
Welcome @Liron!
I'm sure there will be a ton of JSM questions for you!
Thanks for jumping in and helping out.
-Jimmy
Hi @Liron
Wish to see Catalog view in JSM something similar to SNOW
Welcome!
It's really great to have you here!
It will definitely gonna help many users as you are here to help everyone.
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Hi, @Liron !
Welcome, cool that you joined!
I will gladly study the questions that you will be asked 😊
Hello and Welcome, Liron!!
Thanks for being available and reaching out. :-)
I have the same questions as Rudy does.
And, also, would love to see the Approvals by Email request get implemented ASAP.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4349
Hi Liron, welcome. We have spoken before on some of the open JAC issues. IMO, and I realize this is a big ask, but the ideal way to help would be to attack JAC for JSM.
Focusing on the highest votes would be a great place to start.
Welcome @Liron ! It will be a great help for JSM users now that you are here!
Yes, this!!!
good to have you here. There might be a lot of questions popping up.
I currently do have one from our customers: Will Insight for DC still be usable in JSW Projects and/or for JSW users? We have a lot of use cases where customers integrated it.
Kind regards,Kai
Thanks Taranjeet!
Hi Rudy!
Hope this helps!
Thanks Jimmy! Good to be here. Would love to meet you all at some stage too!
Hi Girish ,
Could you provide more specific feedback here please? Would love to learn more. We also have a product manager on our team looking into this specifically that may want to schedule a call with you for feedback, if youre happy to?
Thanks Soumyadeep!
Great to be here and get to know you all.
Hi Alexander!
Thanks for being a community leader!
I hope to be of help around here more and more as time goes by!
Hi John!
I Think we've met. I've answered Rudy's questions above, hope it helps?
I'm checking about this ticket for you, will have an answer soon.
All the best!
Hi again Jack,
Thanks so much for your message. Our product team have actually been doing a lot of this lately (theres heaps more to be done though of course).
Totally agree on being open and honest about things that will never be done. I recently closed one of those tickets and got the backlash. But I agree - its better people knowing our real plans than just hoping for something that doesnt happen. So whilst it was hard to do and read responses , I'm glad I did it.
We've tried to triage quite a lot of JAC tickets recently, not sure if you noticed, but we're treating the status quite seriously. If something is truly in our 6-12 months roadmap then its under consideration or in progress. If its not - it goes into future consideration or just closed as mentioned above.
We have a long way to go because there are so many JAC tickets!!
If you have specific ones you want answers on, can you ping them to me here?
Thanks! And I love your passion on this. I'm with you!
Hi Kai,
Just checked John - this feature is currently in development! Great news!
Would you or anyone in your team be happy to jump on a call with us about this? We have some questions regarding authentication.
Thanks!
Thanks for responding Liron. Yes indeed I have noticed and it is appreciated for sure. I will dig into my notes and get back to you here.
ServiceNow allows users to navigate using service catalog with multilevel hierarchy.
e.g. When Customer clicks on Report an Incident he/she will see group of services.
e.g. VPN, Network
Now if user clicks on Network. User will further see different cards like
Unable to browse internet, Unable to browse intranet etc.
JSM does not have this feature today. I am ok to get into a call and explain this feature.
Thanks for your reply!
Thanks again Rudy. This is useful feedback. When we get to looking at configuration of JSM / Opsgenie of these areas, I'll be sure to reach out! thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.