Hello
I would like to access to:
my account is revoked,
How can I do to have again access ?
thank you in advance
Hi @Davoli Sandra
Welcome to community! The first thing you should do, is reach out to your Administrator to provide you access. If you have an IT Service Desk in your organization, you could reach out to them and raise a request and explain the issue you're having and how they can help out.
Hello Prince,
thank you for your response
I do not know who is the administrator.
Since more one year we have no access to jira.atlassian.com but only jira.devnet. I do not know how find the administrator
Hi @Davoli Sandra,
As @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP suggested, you should contact your IT team, your manager, or your peers working in that project, to find out who the admin is for your site.
It's better to ask your colleagues or peers or ask your IT team (if any) so they can help you out here. you should start first by reaching out to your direct manager to enquire if there's a process involved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.