I want to create weekly dated lists for my daily planner. Is there a way to automate it?
I am using this template
https://trello.com/templates/productivity/daily-task-management-GT0TOUyX?hsCtaTracking=fb09011d-d6df-4728-972c-c82f2aef7e80%7C08df4adb-4eac-472a-b6fd-42902c1863f2
@Faiza Khan yep you could do the following with Butler:
@Iain Dooley I created the command and clicked on run now, but it only created one list with todays date on it. I want it to create the entire months days in the following format - Monday, 22 March 2021 - on the last day of each month or the entire weeks days every Sunday night, not just the one list with just todays date? How can I do that?
@Iain Dooley Also, then how do I set it to delete all the previous lists so the board doesn't get too cluttered when all the new dates are added? And then move any cards left in those lists back to the Backlog list?
@Iain Dooley Then how do I set everything in the Daily Tasks list to copy to the To Do Today list on a daily basis?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.