I'm totally new to the idea of teams. And I know the limit is 10 boards..
1) What happens if I reach 10 and accidentally click a new one.. I'm only on 4 boards now for personal notes etc.
A) does it just warn me when I try "you'll have to pay." or "delete this to go back to free"
does it say "You've reached 11, you now have to pay, there's no more free for you"
2) AND if there's a team, does the team member on a free account lose their boards if they're a member of someone hitting 11. i.e. if I go paid to team members need paid also?
3) Do team members need a paid account or just any? I tried making someone a team member but they had no luck. It could have been that person.
sorry I know everyone wants a specific question. I seek data regarding overall hurdles and roadblocks so I can better navigate how any system is designed.
Thanks in advance!