I have a couple personal boards that I have been trying to group into a private team. I went to the first board and created a new (free) team to associate the board to. I went to the second board and attempted to move the board to the new team and I am unable to do so. The "Personal" tab next to "Private" shows the option to move to a team but the dropdown of teams is empty. If I got to the Board Settings and try to move it there, I can select the team from the dropdown but when I submit, it gives an "Unknown Error". There is only one board in the team so it shouldn't be at the max boards for free team.
I even tried to create a brand new team to associate this board too but it created the team but never associated the board to the team.
I'm not sure what is going on. I have two members on the board - my personal account and my work account (which is an enterprise one), both as admin (and both are admin on the team). I tried to move to the team with the work account, but similar issues. I even tried removing the work account from the board but it still won't let me move it to a team.
I'm really trying to avoid created a new board and copying everything to it, but I'm at a loss for what is going on and how I can fix it.