Hi -
I'm looking for information on how Trello works in relation to our Atlassian services.
We've been using JIRA Service Desk and Confluence for a few years. All well.
Recently, I was made aware some of our domain users are using Trello and are signing in under their domain email addresses. As such they appear to be added to our Atlassian system in some manner. I don't think any of the accounts are billable.
I've been asked to manage one of the accounts so that ownership of one board may be changed. The employee in charge of that board has left our employment.
In looking at our Managed accounts, I was astounded to see just how many of our end-users appear to have access Trello at some point - it looks like nearly 400.
I'm not complaining that they use the product, I just didn't even know they were.
TIA
Ross