Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday everyone!
I think many of you can probably relate to this scenario. It's between 2-3pm in the afternoon, your feeling tired, and you need "something" to help you get through the rest of the day.
You cave and decide to grab something from the vending machine to help you make it through the rest of the afternoon.
This week's question, what do you grab from the vending machine to help you get through the day?

For me, I generally lean toward the chips or mixed nuts. I'm not a big fan of chocolate bars, and straight up sugary candy, while it will absolutely help me get through the afternoon, will make it challenging for me to have much energy for the rest of the evening.
How about everyone else? Maybe you have a stronger will than I do and you can git through the rest of the afternoon. Or maybe you head to the coffee machine for a pick me up?
Please share in the comments!