The linking from the Jira issue view back to Trello is no longer working in the new Jira issue view pushed by Atlassian. Starting from March 31 Atlassian will make this new view mandatory for everyone. See https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/what-is-the-new-jira-issue-view/
By "not working" I mean that the linked Trello cards are no longer appear in the "Issue links" section. Which renders the integration useless (see https://blog.trello.com/jira-trello-intregration). Confluence pages still do appear there.
This applies to existing and new issue.
Do you have plans to fix this or do we have to go back to manually copy & paste links?
Hey @Dennis Rietmann
Sorry to hear that you're having this issue. Could you provide a screenshot of what the linked Trello cards on your issues looked like, or where you expect them to be? I just want to confirm where the problem is.
Thanks,
Jireh
Hi @Jireh sure, here you go (this is how it looks in the old jira view):
On the new jira issue view the issue link is no longer shown:
Let me know if you need more infos.
Thanks for those screenshots, they are super helpful. My first impression is that this something the Jira team would need to handle on their side. It might be worth posting this on the Jira forums if you haven't already.
In the meantime, I'll see if I can reach out to folks on my side to get visibility on this.
@Dennis Rietmann Quick question, did the trello links ever work in the new view for you? As in they only recently stopped appearing? Or have they never appeared for you at all in the new view?
@[deleted]good question. Indeed they never worked in the new jira view for me (one reason why I always swtiched back to the old one, but soon won't be able to anymore).
@Dennis Rietmann I've contacted the team on Jira that is working on this new view, and they are aware of this issue. I can't speak for them about an ETA for a fix but it is on their radar. Thanks for bringing this up!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.