Hi,
I want to export all the activity down on a board in a excel file.
Specially the custom fields, checklists, card buttons etc.
Is there any free app or power-up for this.
Pls help.
Thank you.
Regards,
Srikant
Hello @Srikant ,
Better excel exporter will enable to track all the activities happened on issues.
but it's a paid plugin.
Better Excel Exporter for Jira
Thanks.
What exactly is not exporting? You should be able to export all custom fields and system fields. if You have some addon (checklist) that dat may or may not export. Please explain what fields are not exporting.
Hi @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Thank you for replying.
I am using trello. Is this useful for trello also or only for jira?
Hi @Srikant ,
I thought it for "Jira". I don't have idea about "Trello".
You posted in the wrong collection. I will move it.
Hi @Jack Brickey
I am new user. I am using trello free version. I want to export trello board to excel.
I tried but i am getting excel only with these columns:
List - Title - Description - Points - Due - Members - Labels - Card # - Card URL
I want more data from my card. Like all data from all the custom fields, checklists, card buttons, all member comments etc.
Pls help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.