Hello I am new and testing Trello to see how I can make it work for me.
I want it to create a monthly task to produce a report on our advertising spend and conversions, etc. This involves several steps that should be in a checklist.
Butler allows me to trigger the task (create a card) on a schedule, and *seems* to allow me to insert a checklist into the card, BUT...
Where is Butler going to look for the checklist to use?
I did the only logical thing I could see as a test, creating a card on the same board with a multi-step checklist. I gave that checklist a name. Then, in Butler, I used the exact same name for the checklist to be added to the card that is to be created by Butler on a schedule.
In my test run, I got an error, that the specified checklist could not be found.
I don't know where to post a checklist, if I didn't do it correctly here. I created that checklist on a card, moved it over to a "Done" list and figured that, based on the name of the checklist, Butler would "find" it, but that did not work.
I don't see any other central place to post checklists...
Guidance appreciated!