Can I change the first day of the week when setting a due date and if so, how? I've checked the Language settings, but this is all set to my own language and time zones.
Hi there,
Thanks for reporting that. We have already raised that issue with the relevant team and hope to get that fixed as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.
I agree that, even when configured to "English UK" or other language, it's really annoying it doesn't change to Monday at the start of the week. It is very off-putting.
Same issue with Russian language/timezone. It's always Sunday as 1st day of week, instead of Monday.
3 years and no resolution, seriously?
2024 and still same issue. Changing the language to UK English does not affect the widget due date regarding first day of week. Who would pay money for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.