I am trying to login in app for Mac OS with my google account. But it says that my browser is not reliable to do this authorisation.
Hi @Eldar Shavaliev ,
Welcome to the community!
I think if you use firefox then it will be fixed automatically!
Mac OS creating many issues since the last few months with safari & chrome!
Regards,
Soumyadeep
It happens when I am trying authorize thorugh the Desctop App for MAC, it is not a browser
That was the case since the launch of M1 and all new updates to mac apps. Many software from different organizations is facing this issue.
You can ask Trello support HERE
Iam also having this problem
Hi @Ruben Rocha ,
This issue was happening with many different apps/software of many organizations since the launch of M1 and all new updates to mac apps.
Yes, thank you!
I just did that.
I'm also having this problem on my macbook air with intel. i updated the trello up to the latest version and it's still an issue.
Just to share, I'm also facing the same issue but for the Windows application, so I don't think it's merely a Mac application issue. I've also submitted a ticket to Trello support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.